Oriel Plas Glyn Y Weddw

Nestling in the village of Llanbedrog on the Llyn Peninsula, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the Gothic styled Mansion was built in 1857 as a Dower house for Lady Elizabeth Jones Parry of the Madryn Estate.


In 1896 the venue was opened up to the public following its acquisition by Cardiff entrepreneur, Solomon Andrews. Over the next century the gallery experienced varying fortunes and was lovingly restored during the last quarter of the 20th century, becoming the most visited arts venue in Wales.


Snowdonia Pass Discount

10% off in cafe or craft shop

Contact Details

Address - Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd LL53 7TT
Website - click here
Email - click here
Phone - 01758 740 763
Facebook - click here
Twitter - click here
Instagram - click here
Opening Times see website for details